Re: [Z_Scale] Dangerous Symptoms, Slightly OT?

  • Zane H. Healy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
      At 9:17 AM -0700 6/27/07, Jim Glass wrote:
      >Us too, Wife and I. She is a Moderator of her group! Sure cuts down
      >the email numbers. I thought that the failure was MSN's problem, but
      >am not so sure of that now.

      check the "Bounce History". I show 3 bouces in the less than a month
      (week of 5/19 and 6/16/2007), my previous problems were in December
      2005.

      Personally I think part of the problem is that Yahoo has their bounce
      thresh hold set to high, one bounce and you're out. Which means any
      sort of problem with your ISP, and you suddenly aren't getting your
      Yahoo Groups email.

      Zane

      | http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |