MTL's Business

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hi Z scalers,
      Seems like Micro-Trains Line Co. is one of those businesses
      that really enjoys what they produce, listens to customers and
      has a genuine stake in the future of model railroading.
      I would not presume to guess how they decide on numbers,
      who gets what or which items they could possibly offer next. I have
      voiced my preferences for steam engines and various track
      and turnout configurations. If they get around to it,
      I'll try not to loose my place in line.

      I am very happy with their line of products and with their
      philosophy of offering more new items as time allows.
      It is a good thing for all us to have ideas and to express those
      wishes in an open forum. As to the business... pure speculation
      without the numbers in front of me.

      Best regardZ,
      Reynard