Re: RE : Re: [Z_Scale] SZL Re 6/6

  • Randall Smidt
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2007
      BBB E-Lok.

      Randy

      de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
      Nice! Is this loco a CC, or a BBB?
      Dom

      ztrack@... a écrit :
      Eric,

      Take a look! We will be making an official announcement in the next day or
      two. We are waiting to have our online subscriber sales ready. But we have
      posted photos of the locomotives. You can see them on our Swiss Z Line pages.
      Enjoy!

      http://www.ztrack.com/SZL/swisszline.html

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.