Re: [Z_Scale] Swiss Z Lines AnnouncesSBB Re 6/6s

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2007
      Hi Rob,

      These are very attractive electric locomotives. We have quite
      a few Alpine modelers here in the US and I am sure that they will
      be very pleased.

      It makes me want to consider a second layout with steep
      mountain passes and tiny trains clinging to the edges.
      Lots of arched bridges and village sized railway yards.

      But alas, I have committed most of my resources to the
      N. American venue. The Swiss railroads are absolutely elegant.
      Keep offering the great variety of trains for all to enjoy!

      Best regardZ
      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com