Re: Question about Z Scale Monster

  • Allan Miller
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29, 2007
      To Anthony and all:

      Thanks very much, Anthony! I did receive the e-mail you sent this
      evening (didn't get the earlier one). You obviously have a lot of
      strong supporters here, and I thank them for contacting you on my behalf.

      As I mentioned in my e-mail reply to you tonight, I wasn't
      particularly worried, but just wondered if something was up. In
      retrospect, I just should have dug up your e-mail address and
      contacted you directly. My bad!

      I hope all's well with you and your highly recommended enterprise.
      Please don't feel the need to expedite any shipping on my account.
      I'm a pretty patient fellow, and learned long ago that patience is,
      indeed, a virtue.

      Z scale is obviously a close community, and folks pitch in to help
      wherever and however they can. Very nice to see, and I thank all of
      you for your assistance. Special thanks to Anthony, along with my
      sincere apologies for any problem I may have caused.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "www.zscalemonster.com" <anthony@...>