Re: [Z_Scale] Question about Z Scale Monster

  • John Duino
    Message 1 of 8 , May 29, 2007
      Anthony (zscalemonster) is a stand-up guy. He wouldn't cheat you. But he
      does have a medical condition that sometimes causes him to get behind in
      orders, and I believe he posted last week in here that it had been flaring
      up of late, and apologized for the delays it has caused. I'm sure if you
      email him he will get back to you on the subject as fast as he can.

      John

      > Anyone know if there's anything going on with Z Scale Monster? I
      > placed an order with them that was charged to my CC account on May 3,
      > but I haven't seen hide nor hair of the item. Aside from that, no
      > word. In my online ordering experience, that's kind of unusual. Just
      > wondering if this is somewhat typical of Z orders.
    • Mike D.
      Message 2 of 8 , May 29, 2007
        Allan,

        That's very odd, May 3rd. I've had nothing but the best of service from them
        on every order. The cancellation ink is still wet when it hits my mailbox.
        Well kind of. You'll get a quick reply to emails, I did receive word from
        him last week. He may be taking an extra day or two off to relax. You didn't
        order something in big demand did ya?

        >From: "Allan Miller" <almiller@...>
        >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Z_Scale] Question about Z Scale Monster
        >Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 20:39:38 -0000
        >
        >Anyone know if there's anything going on with Z Scale Monster? I
        >placed an order with them that was charged to my CC account on May 3,
        >but I haven't seen hide nor hair of the item. Aside from that, no
        >word. In my online ordering experience, that's kind of unusual. Just
        >wondering if this is somewhat typical of Z orders.

        Live Hotmail.
      • Don Avila
        Message 3 of 8 , May 29, 2007
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Allan Miller" <almiller@...> wrote:

          > Anyone know if there's anything going on with Z Scale Monster? I
          > placed an order with them that was charged to my CC account on May 3,
          > but I haven't seen hide nor hair of the item. Aside from that, no
          > word. In my online ordering experience, that's kind of unusual. Just
          > wondering if this is somewhat typical of Z orders.

          Last week Anthony sent a long message to all of us on this forum that
          he had been pretty ill recently. When he feels good I get LOOOONG
          emails from him. We he is down the emails are really cryptic. Bottom
          line, is if Anthony owes you a penny, you will get it. It may be
          frustrating for you waiting, but be sure it is just out of Anthony's
          control and as soon as he can, he will fulfill your order. If you
          went through PayPal, he has no control when you are charged and that
          is probably the delay along with some of his vendors back ordering
          Anthony. Drop him an Email and I am sure he will get back to you
          promptly.

          ...don

        • non
          Message 4 of 8 , May 29, 2007
            I know that Anthony is a good person. I have never met him, but we
            have talk email and he is an okay person.
            Email him again, he might have over looked the email. I know at times,
            I get real and bad email at the same time and your eyes just can't see
            the good ones.
            And again he might I thought he replied to your email and didn't.
            Give him another email.
            Aaron Poscovsky

          • www.zscalemonster.com
            Message 5 of 8 , May 29, 2007
              Hello Allen,

              Looks like an email was lost in cyberspace. See if you have a new
              email, in your inbox, one that I just sent to you. Too bad cyberspace
              ate the other email.

              To the rest of you too... I am always flatterd with your well wishes.
              I get emails all the time, from so many of you, with your "get well
              emails". Your emails and Orders are great for my health... by keeping
              me plenty busy. Keep them coming! Please don't hesitate, ever!

              Best wishes to all!
              Thank you,
              Anthony
              http://www.zscalemonster.com/

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Allan Miller" <almiller@...> wrote:

              > Anyone know if there's anything going on with Z Scale Monster? I
              > placed an order with them that was charged to my CC account on May 3,
              > but I haven't seen hide nor hair of the item. Aside from that, no
              > word. In my online ordering experience, that's kind of unusual.
              Just
              > wondering if this is somewhat typical of Z orders.

            • Allan Miller
              Message 6 of 8 , May 29, 2007
                To Anthony and all:

                Thanks very much, Anthony! I did receive the e-mail you sent this
                evening (didn't get the earlier one). You obviously have a lot of
                strong supporters here, and I thank them for contacting you on my behalf.

                As I mentioned in my e-mail reply to you tonight, I wasn't
                particularly worried, but just wondered if something was up. In
                retrospect, I just should have dug up your e-mail address and
                contacted you directly. My bad!

                I hope all's well with you and your highly recommended enterprise.
                Please don't feel the need to expedite any shipping on my account.
                I'm a pretty patient fellow, and learned long ago that patience is,
                indeed, a virtue.

                Z scale is obviously a close community, and folks pitch in to help
                wherever and however they can. Very nice to see, and I thank all of
                you for your assistance. Special thanks to Anthony, along with my
                sincere apologies for any problem I may have caused.

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "www.zscalemonster.com" <anthony@...>
                wrote:

                > Hello Allen,
                >
                > Looks like an email was lost in cyberspace. See if you have a new
                > email, in your inbox, one that I just sent to you. Too bad cyberspace
                > ate the other email.
                >
                > To the rest of you too... I am always flatterd with your well wishes.
                > I get emails all the time, from so many of you, with your "get well
                > emails". Your emails and Orders are great for my health... by keeping
                > me plenty busy. Keep them coming! Please don't hesitate, ever!
                >
                > Best wishes to all!
                > Thank you,
                > Anthony
                > http://www.zscalemonster.com/
                >

                > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Allan Miller" <almiller@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Anyone know if there's anything going on with Z Scale Monster? I
                > > placed an order with them that was charged to my CC account on May 3,
                > > but I haven't seen hide nor hair of the item. Aside from that, no
                > > word. In my online ordering experience, that's kind of unusual.
                > Just
                > > wondering if this is somewhat typical of Z orders.

              • Reynard Wellman
                Message 7 of 8 , May 29, 2007