Re: [Z_Scale] Álvaro Cortes incredible Cars

  • David George
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007
      Jurg,

      Your friend,Alvaro, is an artist and genius.
      Most of us would be happy to make the garage building ( half as good as Alvaro's) and call it a day,,,put it on our layout and be proud.
      BUT,,the detail inside is astounding.
      Items on shop shelves, and a lathe that looks like it would actually work !
      Do the latrines flush ?

      Thanks for showing this.

      Cordially,
      Mister Dave