RE: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL's new Brass Passenger Cars

  • Elizabeth Hayes
    Message 1 of 7 , May 27, 2007
      don`t forget that Markin made a daylight painted F unit ( that went with
      their daylight passenger cars) there are many of them still floating
      around, also Pennzee has a pewter shell for a streamlined Pennsy K4 which
      will fit on Marklin motor with some modification, keep in mind that both of
      these locos have less than desired pulling power

      >From: J�rg R�edi <juerg.rueedi@...>
      >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL's new Brass Passenger Cars
      >Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 21:14:01 -0000
      >
      >Hello Mike
      >
      >As for the SP Daylight Cars, there is a beautiful GS4 Steam engine
      >from AZL available. Also E8 Diesels would be nice in front of those
      >kind of Passenger Cars.
      >M�rklin will release their Commodore Vanderbilt Steam Engine later
      >this Year and I think those Engine fits perfect for the 20th Century
      >Limited Train.
      >
      >best Regards
      >J�rg
      >
      >www.rosetown.ch
      >

      >--- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Mike D." <zscaletrains@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Jurg,
      > >
      > > These are really neat looking cars. Will there be a Steam engine
      >coming out
      > > along with these cars to pull them. Or has it already been released
      >and sold
      > > out? If that is the case would these cars look alright being pulled
      >by my
      > > MTL F7's or is this two different time era's? Thanks!
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Mike D.
      > >

      > > >From: J�rg R�edi <juerg.rueedi@...>
      > > >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: [Z_Scale] AZL's new Brass Passenger Cars
      > > >Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 18:20:14 -0000
      > > >
      > > >Hello Friends
      > > >
      > > >As you may know, during my Trip to the Zmod Show in Oslo, I had the
      > > >chance to share my Table with Hans Riddervold from AZL.
      > > >He gave me Drawings of the new Passenger Cars coming out thiy Year
      >from
      > > >AZL. He also gave me the OK to share this information and the
      >pictures
      > > >to everybody. You can find the pictures here:
      > > >
      > > >http://www.rosetown.ch/News/AZLnews.htm
      > > >
      > > >Please enjoy!
      > > >
      > > >Sincerley
      > > >J�rg
      > > >
      > > >www.rosetown.ch

      > > PC Magazine's 2007 editors' choice for best Web mail�award-winning
      >Windows
      > > Live Hotmail.
      > > http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-
      >us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507

      Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You�ll love Windows Live
      Hotmail.
      http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507