Re: [Z_Scale] New Rock Star at Ztrack

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2007
      I appreciate your update Rob, It was loaded with wonderful news.
      Harold Grady

      "Mike D." <zscaletrains@...> wrote:
      Rob, Thanks for your update this is all good news, and it couldn't have come
      at a better time!Your the Best! Thanks for all you do to help!

      Regards,
      Mike D.

      >From: ztrack@...
      >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Where is Robby? AZL Ztrack updates!
      >Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 09:26:53 EDT
      >
      >I'm here! LOL!
      >
      >Sorry for being so quiet lately. I have been focused on the next issue of
      >Ztrack. We have also started the July/August issue.
      >
      >I guess an update is overdue. First, let's go with a new product update the
      >we will be making this weekend. Swiss Z Lines (and you thought I was going
      >say AZL) is releasing their long awaited SBB Re 6/6 electric locomotive. I
      >will
      >have a full press release in the next day.
      >
      >As for the SD70s, we have seen some delays in Ajin. AZL has asked for some
      >minor modifications be done to the SD70s based on the feedback from the
      >first
      >release. We are in the testing phase of the modifications. I hope to have
      >more
      >information in the next 30 days. As of now, I am completely out of SD70s.
      >Once
      >we start rolling again, we hope to have all previous releases as well as
      >the
      >new BNSF and UP Flag in stock.
      >
      >The preproduction run of the GP7s has been tremendous. Ztrack sold out of
      >the
      >UP and PRR. Ajin has supplied AZL with additional PRR GP7s which we do have
      >in stock. Again, we are looking at least a month out before we start seeing
      >the
      >standard run. The next two roadnames will be ATSF and Nickel Plate.
      >
      >We are hearing from Bowser that the Bethgons are at the packaging stage,
      >but
      >still require assembly. I wish we had a date since we are LONG over due on
      >these cars. The first roadnames are NS, CSX and Conrail. This delay has set
      >back
      >all future AZL rolling stock releases. The good news is that AZL has made
      >plans to move forward and new rolling stock in being planned. Sorry, I
      >can't
      >share.
      >
      >Hans Riddervold, owner of AZL, has asked that I set the record straight.
      >There has been discussion on the list concerning MTL's GP9 since AZL did
      >the GP7.
      >In 2005, AZL did inform MTL of their decision to make GP7s. This was a full
      >year before the MTL announcement.
      >
      >Okay, on to other things. Ztrack Intermodal, aka Sgt Tim, is working on the
      >next run of Thralls. Tim is in the process of testing containers and paint
      >for
      >the next run. Stay tuned!
      >
      >Ztrack Craftsman Kits have done very well. Robert Ray is working on another
      >run of center beams to fill orders. Once we have these filled, we hope to
      >start
      >work on an all new kit. Again, stay tuned!
      >
      >Next, due to the weakening dollar, Ztrack has been forced to increase our
> [...]

      Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? YouÂ’ll love Windows Live
      Hotmail.
      http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507