Congrats to Robert for May07 MOTM, June07 MOTM folder ready for entries

  • Glen Chenier
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2007
      Robert Ray's entry has been voted the May07 Model of the Month.
      Congratulations Robert! "Another Day At Timesaver Depot By: pray59_3"
      can be seen on the home page.

      The 'June07 Model of the Month folder in Photos (first page, 2nd album)
      is ready for entries.
    • Robert Ray
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2007
        Glen Chenier wrote:
        > Robert Ray's entry has been voted the May07 Model of the Month.

        Thanks for the honors again everyone. I have thousands of pictures to
        share, but I think I will sit the next one out, unless there is no
        other entries. Everyone has a favorite photo or 2, so let's see some of
        them!

        -Robert
      • Jim O'Connell
        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2007
          Robert, Congrats again. Good on ya. Cheers, Jim CCRR