Second hand Z and dealer opinions?

  • voyager4@xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 1999
      I was wondering if anyone had any opinions to share on acquiring
      second hand sets via mail order. Also has anyone had any experience
      good/bad with ETS(Eisenbahn Treffpunkt Schweickhardt GmbH). I usually
      deal with Eurotrain Modellzentrum Hildesheim (Weiss) and have never
      had any problems with my orders or with communiction with them.
      Thanks for any opinions.
      George.
      (still a z newbie)

      --

      "Truth is in the eye of the beholder"
      Guinan:STTNG

      George A.Vega
      voyager4@...
      voyager4@...
    • Helmut Paule
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 1999
        From: George A.Vega <voyager4@...>
        To: z_scale@onelist.com <z_scale@onelist.com>
        Date: Friday, November 05, 1999 1:11 AM
        Subject: [z_scale] Second hand Z and dealer opinions?

        Hi George, Z-voyager...

        I had some Trouble with ETS, so did others,
        I do not know if there Problems are solved, I quit with ETS.

        I recomend Roland Bear @ Locshop.de in Karlsruhe Germany

        Z- Greetings Helmut