Bill K car

  • Edward Scullin
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2007
      I received my car this morning. It is absolutly beautiful.
      Thanks to everybdody that had a hand in putting this together.
      Would surely give up the car to have Bill back.
      Ed Scullin
      Roanoke VA

      Chad
      If possible I would like to get a second car.
      Two or thee more if possible.
      Ed S
    • David George
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2007
        I too received my Bill K. Car today and realized that I will need a 2nd car as "ZBend Track" is on one side and "Bill K 2007" on the other. When I display the car(s) at shows, on a prominent siding of the Golden~Blackhawk&Central City, I'll want to present the complete message with two cars.

        So , Chad, my check is in the mail for a second car if there are any left after the initial purchase period. If none are left then keep the $ and let Sue K. decide its destination.

        Cordially,

        Mister Dave
        Spring, Tex.

      • Thomas Welsch
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2007
          I agree with Don, Ed, and David.
          GREAT!!

          Thom Welsch
        • dpstripe@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 2007
            Joe,
            I believe these are the same guys that announced their intentions on Z
            Central station a couple of months ago. The definitely sound serious about it.
            Dan S.

            In a message dated 5/7/2007 4:06:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            shipsure2003@... writes:

            Hi all,

            Just cruZing the NN3 Yahoo Group and saw this...sounds promising.

            Cheers

            Joe
            MTL

            In the near future (hopefully, June), a new Z-scale loco producer