NN3 and Z Loco Frames to be made available

  • Joe DAmato
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7 1:01 PM
      Hi all,

      Just cruZing the NN3 Yahoo Group and saw this...sounds promising.

      Cheers

      Joe
      MTL

      In the near future (hopefully, June), a new Z-scale loco producer
      > specializing in American steam will be taking off. One thing we are
      > looking into is also providing you folks with steam loco Nn3 brass
      > frames, if you are so inclined. Let me know.
      >
      > Jim
      >
      > AKA, Doc, Doc 'N Barry'z American Zteamerz
    • Edward Scullin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7 1:19 PM
        I received my car this morning. It is absolutly beautiful.
        Thanks to everybdody that had a hand in putting this together.
        Would surely give up the car to have Bill back.
        Ed Scullin
        Roanoke VA

        Chad
        If possible I would like to get a second car.
        Two or thee more if possible.
        Ed S
      • David George
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7 2:25 PM
          I too received my Bill K. Car today and realized that I will need a 2nd car as "ZBend Track" is on one side and "Bill K 2007" on the other. When I display the car(s) at shows, on a prominent siding of the Golden~Blackhawk&Central City, I'll want to present the complete message with two cars.

          So , Chad, my check is in the mail for a second car if there are any left after the initial purchase period. If none are left then keep the $ and let Sue K. decide its destination.

          Cordially,

          Mister Dave
          Spring, Tex.

        • Thomas Welsch
          Message 4 of 5 , May 7 2:42 PM
            I agree with Don, Ed, and David.
            GREAT!!

            Thom Welsch
          • dpstripe@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 7 4:45 PM
              Joe,
              I believe these are the same guys that announced their intentions on Z
              Central station a couple of months ago. The definitely sound serious about it.
              Dan S.