Re: BILL'S COMMEMORATIVE CAR UPDATE 5/3/07

  • non
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2007
      Chad:
      I agree with Malcolm on this. The group collected the money for her.
      If Sue wishes to contribute it in Bill's name that is her business.
      The group is doing this to honor Bill and give the family a little money.
      What she wishes to do with the money is not the group business.
      The money is been collected for her.
      Aaron