Re: Marklin compatable plugs. Old style Marklin?

  • gwhackman
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2007
      Uwe. Many thanks for the update information. Especially as to why I
      could not find Marklin plugs that were dedicated to z scale. What
      started this whole thing was that I was trying to locate the older
      style Marklin plugs for controllers [IE. 7072>7272] that I had
      purchased in the last century. Does that sound really far back or
      what??? [LOL] Again, Thanks for the update info. Very useful.
      Terry in New Hampshire.