Zscaleinfo.com

  • Larry Donsbach
    Message 1 of 27 , May 2, 2007
      www.ztrainstation.com and zscalemodeltrains.com have been added to the
      site.

      If you have not been to zscaleinfo.com or havn't been there is awhile,
      you might want to visit and see what all is new.

      I am still looking for pictures of layouts that I can add to the
      gallery page. I will hate to add only thos pictures that I have taken
      or those pictures that I will have to borrow for other sites.

      Send your pictures to trainmaster@....

      Larry Donsbach
      San Antonio, TX
      www.zscaleinfo.com
    • Aaron Poscovsky
      Message 2 of 27 , May 2, 2007
        Thank you.

        --- Larry Donsbach <ldonsbach@...> wrote:

        > www.ztrainstation.com and zscalemodeltrains.com have
        > been added to the
        > site.
        >
        > If you have not been to zscaleinfo.com or havn't
        > been there is awhile,
        > you might want to visit and see what all is new.
        >
        > I am still looking for pictures of layouts that I
        > can add to the
        > gallery page. I will hate to add only thos pictures
        > that I have taken
        > or those pictures that I will have to borrow for
        > other sites.
        >
        > Send your pictures to trainmaster@....
        >
        > Larry Donsbach
        > San Antonio, TX
        > www.zscaleinfo.com

        Aaron Poscovsky
        AJ Model Trains
        10910 Old Katy Road
        Houston, Texas 77043
        713-467-9075
        Your Z and N Scale Supplier

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Chadrick Morris
        Message 3 of 27 , May 3, 2007
          Hello All,

          I am please to report the donated plastic boxes have arrived to Houston. All the materials are ready and the cars will start to be mailed out this weekend. Please be a little more patient and the orders will go out soon. I stopped cashing the checks until the plastic boxes arrived. The checks will be cashed this week. There are close to 36 orders so far. Rob Kluz has ordered one and will use it for a ad in the Z Track Magazine.

          A question to all of you. I visited with Sue Kronenberger last week and told her of the money already received from the sale of Bill's car and told her the total amount. Sue wanted me to ask all of you this. Sue would like to donate the money to the American Cancer Society in Bill's name and wants your opinion, agree or disagree? Let me know how you feel. So far with 36 orders there is $1,080.00.

          For anyone new: Bill Kronenberger one of the founding Father's of Z-Bend Track Standard for modules in Z scale. Bill wrote the standards and developed the wiring harnesses for the modules. In his dedication to the hobby of model railroading in Z scale, we have a commemorative car available in his honor. The car is a two bay open hopper from Uncle Will Full Throttle. The coal load from Hay Brothers. The lettering on the cars by a local train club member with Bill K. 2007 on one side. Z-Bend Track on the other side of each car. Wheel sets from Micro-Trains. Plastic boxes from PennZee. The cars are ready for shipment and cost $30.00 which includes shipping and handling. If interested in a car, please send a check or money order to the below address to Chad Bryan. Thank you. Please read the excellent articles in the Z Track Magazines about Bill Kronenberger.

          Also, with my own personal money, no money from Bill's car. I have purchased most of the Z-Bend Track wiring harness material from Sue. I will pay her with monthly payments with my own money. Is there anyone needing a wiring harness? I can make a few up. I am also thinking of putting one on eBay and see if it sells. I helped Bill and Sue make quite a few of them myself, plus all the ones under my own 9 modules. Let me know about Z-Bend Track wiring harnesses. But, please be patient with that also. Lot to do and lot's of stuff going on all the time.

          Have a good day.

          Regards,
          Chad Bryan
          1407 Chantilly Ln
          Houston, TX 77018

        • Don Avila
          Message 4 of 27 , May 3, 2007
            I would defer to Bill's wife PROVIDED she really does not need the
            money. Only someone such as you who knows her can answer that
            question. Maybe you have to overpay her for the items you bought.
            Possibly she won't know just how much you owe her on down the road of
            monthly payments - which I really thought was the orignal intent.
            Today she says give to the Cancer Society, but a few months from now
            she is going to have some unanticipated bills. If anyone wants to
            make a donation to the Cancer Society, they can do that directly.

            ...don

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Chadrick Morris <chadztrainz@...> wrote:

            > Hello All,
            >
            > I am please to report the donated plastic boxes have arrived to
            Houston. All the materials are ready and the cars will start to be
            mailed out this weekend. Please be a little more patient and the
            orders will go out soon. I stopped cashing the checks until the
            plastic boxes arrived. The checks will be cashed this week. There
            are close to 36 orders so far. Rob Kluz has ordered one and will use
            it for a ad in the Z Track Magazine.

            > A question to all of you. I visited with Sue Kronenberger last
            week and told her of the money already received from the sale of
            Bill's car and told her the total amount. Sue wanted me to ask all of
            you this. Sue would like to donate the money to the American Cancer
            Society in Bill's name and wants your opinion, agree or disagree? Let
            me know how you feel. So far with 36 orders there is $1,080.00.

            > For anyone new: Bill Kronenberger one of the founding Father's of
            Z-Bend Track Standard for modules in Z scale. Bill wrote the
            standards and developed the wiring harnesses for the modules. In his
            dedication to the hobby of model railroading in Z scale, we have a
            commemorative car available in his honor. The car is a two bay open
            hopper from Uncle Will Full Throttle. The coal load from Hay
            Brothers. The lettering on the cars by a local train club member with
            Bill K. 2007 on one side. Z-Bend Track on the other side of each car.
            Wheel sets from Micro-Trains. Plastic boxes from PennZee. The cars
            are ready for shipment and cost $30.00 which includes shipping and
            handling. If interested in a car, please send a check or money order
            to the below address to Chad Bryan. Thank you. Please read the
            excellent articles in the Z Track Magazines about Bill Kronenberger.

            > Also, with my own personal money, no money from Bill's car. I
            have purchased most of the Z-Bend Track wiring harness material from
            Sue. I will pay her with monthly payments with my own money. Is
            there anyone needing a wiring harness? I can make a few up. I am
            also thinking of putting one on eBay and see if it sells. I helped
            Bill and Sue make quite a few of them myself, plus all the ones under
            my own 9 modules. Let me know about Z-Bend Track wiring harnesses.
            But, please be patient with that also. Lot to do and lot's of stuff
            going on all the time.

            > Have a good day.
            >
            > Regards,
            > Chad Bryan
            > 1407 Chantilly Ln
            > Houston, TX 77018

          • Paul Hertel
            Message 5 of 27 , May 3, 2007
              As my wife is now a cancer survivor I am in agreement with Sue Kroneberger
              to a point.
              If she needs the money for bills....that is what it's for?

              I also wish to order a car. I don't care what it costs.

              Happy Z'ing
              Paul
              Berger Meister, Hertzberg.
              Car A
              MidweZt HaulerZ
              Belleville, IL
              www.midwezthaulerz.com <blocked::http://www.midwezthaulerz.com>

              _____

              Message 6 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                I, for one, don't care that much one way or the other
                about the donation issue. It seems appropriate to do
                what SK wants. As for my order, Chad has my proxy and
                he can decide what is right.

                I am surprised the paucity of orders. How may cars are
                available? For all the flurry of messages about
                getting the car made and all the hard work and
                donations put in by a few members, the response of the
                z community has been something less than
                heart-warming.

                I know that some members of this list, including
                myself, want more than 1 car. The upside of the poor
                response is that we should be able to get several more
                cars.

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Rocco
                Message 7 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                  Forcing money on someone isn't exactly a tactful thing
                  to do. That said, if Chad thinks the money should be
                  held for awhile (1-6 months) to see if Bill's wife
                  changes her mind, that's fine with me. Other people's
                  mileage may differ.

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • David George

                    Message 9 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                      >I am surprised the paucity of orders. How may cars are
                      >available? For all the flurry of messages about
                      >getting the car made and all the hard work and
                      >donations put in by a few members, the response of the
                      >z community has been something less than
                      >heart-warming.

                      >I know that some members of this list, including
                      >myself, want more than 1 car. The upside of the poor
                      >response is that we should be able to get several more
                      >cars.

                      You have just hit the nail on the head.......remember when lots of jabber
                      was going on about the Geep undecorated? Not very many were initially
                      purchased, which put Joe in a bad light with MTL and now we see another
                      example of lots of talk and little action perhaps.

                      I have been lazy and pre occupied myself, but do intend to send my order to
                      Chad this weekend.

                      The initial excitement and then slow response is characteristic I think and
                      maybe we are all guilty of it at one time or another.
                      Time for us all to step up to the plate and follow through.

                      Thanks for the reminder.

                    • non
                      Message 10 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                        It's okay with me that the money goes to American Cancer Society.
                        Aaron Poscovsky

                        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Hertel" <paulhertel@...> wrote:

                        > As my wife is now a cancer survivor I am in agreement with Sue
                        Kroneberger
                        > to a point.
                        > If she needs the money for bills....that is what it's for?
                        >
                        > I also wish to order a car. I don't care what it costs.
                        >
                        > Happy Z'ing
                        > Paul
                        > Berger Meister, Hertzberg.
                        > Car A
                        > MidweZt HaulerZ
                        > Belleville, IL
                        > www.midwezthaulerz.com <blocked::http://www.midwezthaulerz.com>
                        >

                        > _____

                        Behalf Of
> [...]
                        or money
                        > order to the below address to Chad Bryan. Thank you. Please read the
                        > excellent articles in the Z Track Magazines about Bill Kronenberger.
                        >
                        > Also, with my own personal money, no money from Bill's car. I have
                        purchased
                        > most of the Z-Bend Track wiring harness material from Sue. I will
                        pay her
                        > with monthly payments with my own money. Is there anyone needing a
                        wiring
                        > harness? I can make a few up. I am also thinking of putting one on
                        eBay and
                        > see if it sells. I helped Bill and Sue make quite a few of them
                        myself, plus
                        > all the ones under my own 9 modules. Let me know about Z-Bend Track
                        wiring
                        > harnesses. But, please be patient with that also. Lot to do and lot's of

                      • Allan Miller
                        Message 11 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                          Sue's wishes should be respected without reservation. None of us are
                          in a position to make such a determination for her or on her behalf.

                          That said, I must have missed the ordering info at some point. How
                          much are the cars, and where should the payment be sent? That
                          information needs to be repeated often, here and possibly elsewhere,
                          including, of course, in Rob's Publication.

                          Allan

                        • John Duino
                          Message 12 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                            I'd say it's up to her discretion. This is to help her and her family. If
                            she feels that is best done by donating it, so be it.

                            John
                          • Rocco
                            Message 13 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                              [snip]

                              "The cars are ready for shipment and cost $30.00 which
                              includes shipping and handling. If interested in a
                              car, please send a check or money order to the below
                              address to Chad Bryan. Thank you."

                              [snip]

                              "Chad Bryan
                              1407 Chantilly Ln
                              Houston, TX 77018"

                              The contributions made by Chad, Uncle Will, Hay
                              Brothers, Micro-Trains, PennZee, the guy who did the
                              printing, and anyone else whose name I missed are
                              outstanding. KUDOS to everyone of you.

                              Chad, how many cars are there?

                              http://mail.yahoo.com
                            • Thomas Welsch
                              Message 14 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                                I, for one, am happy to hear that there has been great progress on the
                                commemorative cars. Thank you Chad and everyone else who helped see
                                this project to it's successful completion. I look forward to receiving
                                my first car.

                                I believe that if Sue has determined that the money should be donated
                                to the Cancer Society, we should honor her wishes. I also believe that
                                this would be Bill's wish. (But what do I know)

                                Thanks again Chad,
                                Thom Welsch
                              • dpstripe@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                                  Chad,
                                  I think this sounds like a great idea.
                                  Dan S.

                                  In a message dated 5/3/2007 9:14:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
                                  chadztrainz@... writes:

                                  A question to all of you. I visited with Sue Kronenberger last week and
                                  told her of the money already received from the sale of Bill's car and told her
                                  the total amount. Sue wanted me to ask all of you this. Sue would like to
                                  donate the money to the American Cancer Society in Bill's name and wants your
                                  opinion, agree or disagree? Let me know how you feel. So far with 36
                                  orders there is $1,080.00.

                                • Kez
                                  Message 16 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                                    Chad,

                                    Perhaps holding the money for a short time is a good idea, just in case, and
                                    then Sue's wishes should be honored.

                                    Everyone please get your orders in, and tell everyone you know that now is the
                                    time.

                                    Thanks for everything Chad.

                                    Bryan Keyser

                                    > I am please to report the donated plastic boxes have arrived to Houston.
                                    All the materials <snip>
                                  • Pacha
                                    Message 17 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                                      Hello,
                                      To whom and where do I submit a check to and for how much.
                                      Thanks,
                                      Pacha

                                      --
                                      Pacha Kaye
                                      pkaye6@...

                                    • Larry Card
                                      Message 18 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                                        > >I am surprised the paucity of orders. How may cars are
                                        > >available? For all the flurry of messages about
                                        > >getting the car made and all the hard work and
                                        > >donations put in by a few members, the response of the
                                        > >z community has been something less than
                                        > >heart-warming.

                                        >You have just hit the nail on the head.......remember when lots of jabber
                                        >was going on about the Geep undecorated? Not very many were initially
                                        >purchased, which put Joe in a bad light with MTL and now we see another
                                        >example of lots of talk and little action perhaps.

                                        I didn't order a car because I'm an Nn3'er, not a Z scaler. If there are
                                        cars left over, I would be glad to have one. Please post the ordering
                                        information and price again for those of us who missed it?
                                        V/R
                                        Larry P. Card
                                        Franklinton NC

                                      • miked_r
                                        Message 19 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                                          Although I have not ordered a car (yet!), I do think that Sue's wishes
                                          should be followed and respected. I am sure if she needed the money,
                                          she would not have even made such a suggestion. Besides, I believe the
                                          original idea was to give the money to Bill's family. If this is the
                                          way they choose to spend what is ultimately _their_ money, so be it;
                                          it is not for us to say.

                                          By her donating in honor of Bill, and helping treat and cure cancer
                                          now and in the future, she perpetuates his memory always and in the
                                          process, helps someone else-something we all know Bill would do himself.

                                          Just my 2 cents, or $1.87 adjusted for inflation...

                                          Michael

                                        • Dave Hjortnaes
                                          Message 20 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                                            The original intent was to give all funds raised directly to Sue,
                                            and allow her to decide where it should go - NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
                                            I think this idea should be followed through.

                                            Every week or 2 weeks, give her whatever funds have been received.
                                            I am sure she is mature enough to make an intelligent decision, and
                                            would defer to her children if she has any doubts.

                                            Secondly, I am sure the sale has gone slow because a lot of people
                                            do not know about the car. Once Rob, thank you Rob, has a notice in
                                            Z-track, I am sure things will pick up.

                                            Thanks again to everyone who has put forth effort to make this
                                            commemorative car a gift of love in Bill's honor.

                                            Dave H.

                                            wrote:

                                            > Hello All,
                                            >
                                            > I am please to report the donated plastic boxes have arrived to
                                            Houston. All the materials are ready and the cars will start to be
                                            mailed out this weekend. Please be a little more patient and the
                                            orders will go out soon. I stopped cashing the checks until the
                                            plastic boxes arrived. The checks will be cashed this week. There
                                            are close to 36 orders so far. Rob Kluz has ordered one and will
                                            use it for a ad in the Z Track Magazine.

                                            > A question to all of you. I visited with Sue Kronenberger last
                                            week and told her of the money already received from the sale of
                                            Bill's car and told her the total amount. Sue wanted me to ask all
                                            of you this. Sue would like to donate the money to the American
                                            Cancer Society in Bill's name and wants your opinion, agree or
                                            disagree? Let me know how you feel. So far with 36 orders there is
                                            $1,080.00.

                                            > For anyone new: Bill Kronenberger one of the founding Father's
                                            of Z-Bend Track Standard for modules in Z scale. Bill wrote the
                                            standards and developed the wiring harnesses for the modules. In
                                            his dedication to the hobby of model railroading in Z scale, we have
                                            a commemorative car available in his honor. The car is a two bay
                                            open hopper from Uncle Will Full Throttle. The coal load from Hay
                                            Brothers. The lettering on the cars by a local train club member
                                            with Bill K. 2007 on one side. Z-Bend Track on the other side of
                                            each car. Wheel sets from Micro-Trains. Plastic boxes from
                                            PennZee. The cars are ready for shipment and cost $30.00 which
                                            includes shipping and handling. If interested in a car, please send
                                            a check or money order to the below address to Chad Bryan. Thank
                                            you. Please read the excellent articles in the Z Track Magazines
                                            about Bill Kronenberger.

                                            > Also, with my own personal money, no money from Bill's car. I
                                            have purchased most of the Z-Bend Track wiring harness material from
                                            Sue. I will pay her with monthly payments with my own money. Is
                                            there anyone needing a wiring harness? I can make a few up. I am
                                            also thinking of putting one on eBay and see if it sells. I helped
                                            Bill and Sue make quite a few of them myself, plus all the ones
                                            under my own 9 modules. Let me know about Z-Bend Track wiring
                                            harnesses. But, please be patient with that also. Lot to do and
                                            lot's of stuff going on all the time.

                                            > Have a good day.
                                            >
                                            > Regards,
                                            > Chad Bryan
                                            > 1407 Chantilly Ln
                                            > Houston, TX 77018

                                          • Ed Dalman
                                            Message 21 of 27 , May 3, 2007
                                              Chad,
                                              You are close to Sue and can help with her wishes. You may be right, that later she needs some of it. There are also two children to think about. I am too far away to help her, please do it for me.
                                              Thanks again Chad,
                                              Ed Dalman

                                            • Ellen J Shelton
                                              Message 22 of 27 , May 4, 2007
                                                Chad

                                                As a person who has been there recently--I believe you should follow her
                                                wishes. It probably is something she needs to do--for her emotional
                                                health. The only reason not to follow those wishes is if she is in
                                                serious financial trouble

                                                Ellen
                                                Indianapolis
                                              • Rick Breitzman
                                                Message 23 of 27 , May 4, 2007
                                                  I have been watching the chats for some time, and have learned a lot from so
                                                  many of you. I have only contributed infrequently, but this topic is too
                                                  important to let go without my few comments. I also want to thank all who
                                                  have already contributed to this tribute to a wonderful Zer. I have one car
                                                  on order, and would like to buy a second. I believe that the goal was to
                                                  allow as many as possible buy one, as a tribute to Bills Contribution, and
                                                  less about how much money could be raised for his family. I would expect
                                                  that we could quickly sell them out by allowing people to buy two or maybe
                                                  three (no dealers please). Maybe clubs would buy them for prizes or awards.
                                                  In any case, let Sue and family decide how to use any money raised.

                                                  When will the one car per person limit be re-considered?

                                                  I cannot wait to see Bill's car rolling on my rails. And thanks to Chad for
                                                  taking this all on. God bless.

                                                  Happy Friday to you all,

                                                  Rick Breitzman

                                                  _____

                                                  --- Allan Miller <almiller@vt. <mailto:almiller%40vt.edu> edu> wrote:

                                                  > Sue's wishes should be respected without
                                                  > reservation. None of us are
                                                  > in a position to make such a determination for her
                                                  > or on her behalf.
                                                  >
                                                  > That said, I must have missed the ordering info at
                                                  > some point. How
                                                  > much are the cars, and where should the payment be
                                                  > sent? That
                                                  > information needs to be repeated often, here and
                                                  > possibly elsewhere,
                                                  > including, of course, in Rob's Publication.
                                                  >
                                                  > Allan
                                                  >

                                                  > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com> .com, "Paul
                                                  Hertel"
                                                  > <paulhertel@...> wrote:
                                                  > >
                                                  > > As my wife is now a cancer survivor I am in
                                                  > agreement with Sue
                                                  > Kroneberger
                                                  > > to a point.
                                                  > > If she needs the money for bills....that is what
                                                  > it's for?
                                                  > >
                                                  > > I also wish to order a car. I don't care what it
                                                  > costs.
                                                  > >
                                                  > > Happy Z'ing
                                                  > > Paul
                                                  > > Berger Meister, Hertzberg.
                                                  >
                                                  > > Car A
                                                  > > MidweZt HaulerZ
                                                  > > Belleville, IL
                                                  > > www.midwezthaulerz.com
                                                  > <blocked::http://www.midwezth <http://www.midwezthaulerz.com> aulerz.com>
                                                  > >

                                                  > > _____
                                                  > >
                                                  > > From: z_scale@yahoogroups <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com> .com

                                                • Elizabeth Hayes
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , May 5, 2007
                                                    In case it hasn`t occured to anyone, you can donate money in Bill`s name to
                                                    the American Cancer Society at any time without buying a car or two cars or
                                                    however many or you can do both send $30 for a car and another $30
                                                    directly to your local office of the ACS in Bill`s name.

> [...]
                                                    >each car. Wheel sets from Micro-Trains. Plastic boxes from
                                                    >PennZee. The cars are ready for shipment and cost $30.00 which
                                                    >includes shipping and handling. If interested in a car, please send
                                                    >a check or money order to the below address to Chad Bryan. Thank
                                                    >you. Please read the excellent articles in the Z Track Magazines
                                                    >about Bill Kronenberger.
                                                    > >
                                                    > > Also, with my own personal money, no money from Bill's car. I
                                                    >have purchased most of the Z-Bend Track wiring harness material from
                                                    >Sue. I will pay her with monthly payments with my own money. Is
                                                    >there anyone needing a wiring harness? I can make a few up. I am
                                                    >also thinking of putting one on eBay and see if it sells. I helped
                                                    >Bill and Sue make quite a few of them myself, plus all the ones
                                                    >under my own 9 modules. Let me know about Z-Bend Track wiring
                                                    >harnesses. But, please be patient with that also. Lot to do and

                                                    Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more.� Visit MSN In
                                                    Concert today. http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline
                                                  • Elizabeth Hayes
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , May 5, 2007
                                                      didn`t Uncle Will say that there were around 250 cars in the original run ?
                                                      after the first group of cars get shipped ( I haven`t received mine yet) and
                                                      people see that they are out there then the orders should pick up and then
                                                      lift the order limit. Are dealers going to be allowed to stock them? maybe
                                                      people who don`t read this forum and only buy from the mail order dealers
                                                      have no other way to buy a car??
                                                      >From: "Larry Card" <lpcard@...>
                                                      >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
                                                      >Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Bill's Commemorative Car Update 5/3/07
                                                      >Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 22:58:19 -0400
                                                      >
                                                      > > >I am surprised the paucity of orders. How may cars are
                                                      > > >available? For all the flurry of messages about
                                                      > > >getting the car made and all the hard work and
                                                      > > >donations put in by a few members, the response of the
                                                      > > >z community has been something less than
                                                      > > >heart-warming.
                                                      >
                                                      > >You have just hit the nail on the head.......remember when lots of jabber
                                                      > >was going on about the Geep undecorated? Not very many were initially
                                                      > >purchased, which put Joe in a bad light with MTL and now we see another
                                                      > >example of lots of talk and little action perhaps.
                                                      >
                                                      >I didn't order a car because I'm an Nn3'er, not a Z scaler. If there are
                                                      >cars left over, I would be glad to have one. Please post the ordering
                                                      >information and price again for those of us who missed it?
                                                      >V/R
                                                      >Larry P. Card
                                                      >Franklinton NC

                                                      >Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office
                                                      >Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/

                                                      Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
                                                    • Don Avila
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , May 7, 2007
                                                        Bill's memorial car came today.

                                                        Bill would be proud to see his name on this car. It is really nice
                                                        from car to tho load to container box to printing to pad stamping to
                                                        shipping.

                                                        Thanks again Chad,
                                                        ...don
                                                      • starion20002001
                                                        Message 27 of 27 , May 8, 2007
                                                          My car came with yesterday's mail and it is beautiful!, as for the
                                                          money, I say hold onto it for a few months and if SK does not need it
                                                          then donate it all to the American Cancer Society as she wishes.

                                                          --- JCP