Re: Zmod Show in Oslo

  • ronaldjhurley
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      Thanks Jurg! I couldn't open them all but I sure enjoyed the ones I did even though my
      Norwegian is a little rusty! thanks again for sharing with us all.
      ron
    • Jürg Rüedi
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        Cliff, go to www.ztrains.com John has the pictures from Torsja in the
        Coffee Break section.

        best Regards
        Jürg

        http://www.rosetown.ch

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Cliff Travis" <cliff@...> wrote:

        > Great pictures! Well presented except Torsja's did not show up.
        > Cliff
        >

        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello Friends
        > >
        > > I had
        > the chance to visit my Friends in Norway where the Zmod Show
        > > was held in Oslo. You can find all the pictures on the following
        > > links:
        > >
        > > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Oslo/Oslo_show/index.html
        > >
        > > http://www.torsja.com/modelltog/Z-Scala/Z-Skala-treff-28-
        > > 29april2007/web28/index.htm
        > >
        > > http://www.torsja.com/modelltog/Z-Scala/Z-Skala-treff-28-
        > > 29april2007/web29/index.htm
        > >
        > > http://www.minside.org/~lars/2007.04.29%20Zmod%2007/index.php?1
        > >
        > > Please enjoy the pictures!
        > >
        > > with best Regards
        > > Jürg
        > >
        > > http://www.rosetown.ch

      • Jürg Rüedi
        Message 3 of 11 , May 19, 2007
          Hello Friends

          As you may know, I had the chance to visit Torsja and his Friends on
          the Zmod Show in Oslo Norway late april.
          I took a lot of full size pictures and they load very slow on my
          website. Today I resized the pictures and added some descriptions. I
          used also some pictures from my friends in Oslo. :-)
          Pleas enjoy.

          http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Oslo.htm

          best Regards
          Jürg

          www.rosetown.ch
        • Gwyl B.
          Message 4 of 11 , May 19, 2007
            Jürg
            Those are great pictures. Looks like a lot of fun and some really cool stuff to see.

            Gwyl B.

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

            > Hello Friends
            >
            > As you may know, I had the chance to visit Torsja and his Friends on
            > the Zmod Show in Oslo Norway late april.
            > I took a lot of full size pictures and they load very slow on my
            > website. Today I resized the pictures and added some descriptions. I
            > used also some pictures from my friends in Oslo. :-)
            > Pleas enjoy.
            >
            > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Oslo.htm
            >
            > best Regards
            > Jürg
            >
            > www.rosetown.ch
          • Thomas Creighton Sr
            Message 5 of 11 , May 19, 2007
              Hi: do you have any other frontal pictures of the Hakestad brothers briefcase layouts?

              Message 6 of 11 , May 19, 2007
                Hi Thomas

                Take a look here: http://www.torsja.com/modelltog/Z-Scala/Z-Skala-

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Creighton Sr <bigtrain6@...>
                wrote:

                > Hi: do you have any other frontal pictures of the Hakestad brothers
                briefcase layouts?

              • ronaldjhurley
                Message 7 of 11 , May 19, 2007
                  And enjoy I did Jurg..... terrific photography! thanks so much for sharing!
                  ron
                • David George
                  Message 8 of 11 , May 19, 2007
                    Jurg,
                    What a wonderful trip to Oslo for me. The mods were spectacular.
                    Thanks for creating such a fine show.
                    A few years ago I stopped in Oslo , on my way to ski in the Llilehammer area , to see Svein-Martin Holt and Heine Pedersen. We had a very nice time at Svein-Martin's home in Drammen.His wife,Torunn, prepared a fine dinner for us after we finished playing Z trains.
                    Great memory for me.

                    Cordially,

                    Mister Dave

                    Golden ~ Blackhawk & Central City
                    Spring , Texas

                    Those are great pictures. Looks like a lot of fun and some really cool stuff to see.

                    Gwyl B.

                    --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

                    > Hello Friends
                    >
                    > As you may know, I had the chance to visit Torsja and his Friends on
                    > the Zmod Show in Oslo Norway late april.
                    > I took a lot of full size pictures and they load very slow on my
                    > website. Today I resized the pictures and added some descriptions. I
                    > used also some pictures from my friends in Oslo. :-)
                    > Pleas enjoy.
                    >
                    > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Oslo.htm
                    >
                    > best Regards
                    > Jürg
                    >
                    > www.rosetown.ch

                  • Jürg Rüedi
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 20, 2007
                      Hello Friends

                      Thank you for the kind words about the Oslo Show. Torsja did a great
                      job with his Zmod Friends and Members. I'm absolutely sure that I
                      come back next Year.
                      Next spring I'll teach a System Engineer Class in Florida (exactly
                      Florida Keys) and I hope I can meet some of you guys who live in this
                      area.

                      Sincerley
                      Jürg

                      www.rosetown.ch