Zmod Show in Oslo

  • Jürg Rüedi
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      Hello Friends

      I had the chance to visit my Friends in Norway where the Zmod Show
      was held in Oslo. You can find all the pictures on the following
      links:

      http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Oslo/Oslo_show/index.html

      http://www.torsja.com/modelltog/Z-Scala/Z-Skala-treff-28-
      29april2007/web28/index.htm

      http://www.torsja.com/modelltog/Z-Scala/Z-Skala-treff-28-
      29april2007/web29/index.htm

      http://www.minside.org/~lars/2007.04.29%20Zmod%2007/index.php?1

      Please enjoy the pictures!

      with best Regards
      Jürg

      http://www.rosetown.ch
    • Cliff Travis
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        Great pictures! Well presented except Torsja's did not show up.
        Cliff

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

        > Hello Friends
        >
        > I had
        the chance to visit my Friends in Norway where the Zmod Show
        > was held in Oslo. You can find all the pictures on the following
        > links:
        >
        > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Oslo/Oslo_show/index.html
        >
        > http://www.torsja.com/modelltog/Z-Scala/Z-Skala-treff-28-
        > 29april2007/web28/index.htm
        >
        > http://www.torsja.com/modelltog/Z-Scala/Z-Skala-treff-28-
        > 29april2007/web29/index.htm
        >
        > http://www.minside.org/~lars/2007.04.29%20Zmod%2007/index.php?1
        >
        > Please enjoy the pictures!
        >
        > with best Regards
        > Jürg
        >
        > http://www.rosetown.ch

      • ronaldjhurley
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2007
          Thanks Jurg! I couldn't open them all but I sure enjoyed the ones I did even though my
          Norwegian is a little rusty! thanks again for sharing with us all.
          ron
        • Jürg Rüedi
          Message 4 of 11 , May 1, 2007
            Cliff, go to www.ztrains.com John has the pictures from Torsja in the
            Coffee Break section.

            best Regards
            Jürg

            http://www.rosetown.ch

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Cliff Travis" <cliff@...> wrote:

            > Great pictures! Well presented except Torsja's did not show up.
            > Cliff
            >

            > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello Friends
            > >
            > > I had
            > the chance to visit my Friends in Norway where the Zmod Show
            > > was held in Oslo. You can find all the pictures on the following
            > > links:
            > >
            > > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Oslo/Oslo_show/index.html
            > >
            > > http://www.torsja.com/modelltog/Z-Scala/Z-Skala-treff-28-
            > > 29april2007/web28/index.htm
            > >
            > > http://www.torsja.com/modelltog/Z-Scala/Z-Skala-treff-28-
            > > 29april2007/web29/index.htm
            > >
            > > http://www.minside.org/~lars/2007.04.29%20Zmod%2007/index.php?1
            > >
            > > Please enjoy the pictures!
            > >
            > > with best Regards
            > > Jürg
            > >
            > > http://www.rosetown.ch

          • Jürg Rüedi
            Message 5 of 11 , May 19, 2007
              Hello Friends

              As you may know, I had the chance to visit Torsja and his Friends on
              the Zmod Show in Oslo Norway late april.
              I took a lot of full size pictures and they load very slow on my
              website. Today I resized the pictures and added some descriptions. I
              used also some pictures from my friends in Oslo. :-)
              Pleas enjoy.

              http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Oslo.htm

              best Regards
              Jürg

              www.rosetown.ch
            • Gwyl B.
              Message 6 of 11 , May 19, 2007
                Jürg
                Those are great pictures. Looks like a lot of fun and some really cool stuff to see.

                Gwyl B.

                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

                > Hello Friends
                >
                > As you may know, I had the chance to visit Torsja and his Friends on
                > the Zmod Show in Oslo Norway late april.
                > I took a lot of full size pictures and they load very slow on my
                > website. Today I resized the pictures and added some descriptions. I
                > used also some pictures from my friends in Oslo. :-)
                > Pleas enjoy.
                >
                > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Oslo.htm
                >
                > best Regards
                > Jürg
                >
                > www.rosetown.ch
              • Thomas Creighton Sr
                Message 7 of 11 , May 19, 2007
                  Hi: do you have any other frontal pictures of the Hakestad brothers briefcase layouts?

                  Message 8 of 11 , May 19, 2007
                    Hi Thomas

                    Take a look here: http://www.torsja.com/modelltog/Z-Scala/Z-Skala-

                    --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Creighton Sr <bigtrain6@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Hi: do you have any other frontal pictures of the Hakestad brothers
                    briefcase layouts?

                  • ronaldjhurley
                    Message 9 of 11 , May 19, 2007
                      And enjoy I did Jurg..... terrific photography! thanks so much for sharing!
                      ron
                    • David George
                      Message 10 of 11 , May 19, 2007
                        Jurg,
                        What a wonderful trip to Oslo for me. The mods were spectacular.
                        Thanks for creating such a fine show.
                        A few years ago I stopped in Oslo , on my way to ski in the Llilehammer area , to see Svein-Martin Holt and Heine Pedersen. We had a very nice time at Svein-Martin's home in Drammen.His wife,Torunn, prepared a fine dinner for us after we finished playing Z trains.
                        Great memory for me.

                        Cordially,

                        Mister Dave

                        Golden ~ Blackhawk & Central City
                        Spring , Texas

                        Those are great pictures. Looks like a lot of fun and some really cool stuff to see.

                        Gwyl B.

                        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

                        > Hello Friends
                        >
                        > As you may know, I had the chance to visit Torsja and his Friends on
                        > the Zmod Show in Oslo Norway late april.
                        > I took a lot of full size pictures and they load very slow on my
                        > website. Today I resized the pictures and added some descriptions. I
                        > used also some pictures from my friends in Oslo. :-)
                        > Pleas enjoy.
                        >
                        > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Oslo.htm
                        >
                        > best Regards
                        > Jürg
                        >
                        > www.rosetown.ch

                      • Jürg Rüedi
                        Message 11 of 11 , May 20, 2007
                          Hello Friends

                          Thank you for the kind words about the Oslo Show. Torsja did a great
                          job with his Zmod Friends and Members. I'm absolutely sure that I
                          come back next Year.
                          Next spring I'll teach a System Engineer Class in Florida (exactly
                          Florida Keys) and I hope I can meet some of you guys who live in this
                          area.

                          Sincerley
                          Jürg

                          www.rosetown.ch