Re: March/April Ztrack Now Available!

  • Jim O'Connell
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      Zane, I agree with Allen here. I went and looked at my past issues and
      couldn't find any evidence of mishandly by the USPS. I think the issue
      may be with your delivery person. All my stuff is always delivered to
      me in 'as new condition'.
      Cheers, Jim CCRR
    • Zane H. Healy
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        At 2:11 PM +0000 5/1/07, Jim O'Connell wrote:
        >Zane, I agree with Allen here. I went and looked at my past issues and
        >couldn't find any evidence of mishandly by the USPS. I think the issue
        >may be with your delivery person. All my stuff is always delivered to
        >me in 'as new condition'.
        > Cheers, Jim CCRR

        Trust me, the biggest problem is the delivery person, coupled with
        the very small mailboxes here. Pretty much everything gets folded in
        half and crammed into the box.

        I also have Allan's problem, I like an excuse to go to the Hobby shop
        and browse.

        Zane

        | http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |
      • robertfage@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2007
          May be slow across the pond, but it arrives in good condition...and I do not
          need a reason to visit the model shop (hobby shop)

          Bob Fage (in the UK)