Re: March/April Ztrack Now Available!

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      FWIW: Dealers were just getting Walthers catalogs yesterday, Monday
      4/30/07.

      > Zane,
      >
      > Kalmbach Publishing handles all of our in store distribution. They
      should
      > have our shipment by now. I would think next week or the following
      week you
      > should see the issue. Enjoy!
      >
      > Rob
      >
      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      > Dublin, OH 43016
      > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      > www.ztrack.com

    • Jim O'Connell
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        Zane, I agree with Allen here. I went and looked at my past issues and
        couldn't find any evidence of mishandly by the USPS. I think the issue
        may be with your delivery person. All my stuff is always delivered to
        me in 'as new condition'.
        Cheers, Jim CCRR
      • Zane H. Healy
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2007
          At 2:11 PM +0000 5/1/07, Jim O'Connell wrote:
          >Zane, I agree with Allen here. I went and looked at my past issues and
          >couldn't find any evidence of mishandly by the USPS. I think the issue
          >may be with your delivery person. All my stuff is always delivered to
          >me in 'as new condition'.
          > Cheers, Jim CCRR

          Trust me, the biggest problem is the delivery person, coupled with
          the very small mailboxes here. Pretty much everything gets folded in
          half and crammed into the box.

          I also have Allan's problem, I like an excuse to go to the Hobby shop
          and browse.

          Zane

          | http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |
        • robertfage@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , May 1, 2007
            May be slow across the pond, but it arrives in good condition...and I do not
            need a reason to visit the model shop (hobby shop)

            Bob Fage (in the UK)