Re: [Z_Scale] March/April Ztrack Now Available!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      Zane,

      Kalmbach Publishing handles all of our in store distribution. They should
      have our shipment by now. I would think next week or the following week you
      should see the issue. Enjoy!

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • Don Avila
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        FWIW: Dealers were just getting Walthers catalogs yesterday, Monday
        4/30/07.

        > Zane,
        >
        > Kalmbach Publishing handles all of our in store distribution. They
        should
        > have our shipment by now. I would think next week or the following
        week you
        > should see the issue. Enjoy!
        >
        > Rob
        >
        > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        > Dublin, OH 43016
        > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        > www.ztrack.com

      • Jim O'Connell
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2007
          Zane, I agree with Allen here. I went and looked at my past issues and
          couldn't find any evidence of mishandly by the USPS. I think the issue
          may be with your delivery person. All my stuff is always delivered to
          me in 'as new condition'.
          Cheers, Jim CCRR
        • Zane H. Healy
          Message 4 of 11 , May 1, 2007
            At 2:11 PM +0000 5/1/07, Jim O'Connell wrote:
            >Zane, I agree with Allen here. I went and looked at my past issues and
            >couldn't find any evidence of mishandly by the USPS. I think the issue
            >may be with your delivery person. All my stuff is always delivered to
            >me in 'as new condition'.
            > Cheers, Jim CCRR

            Trust me, the biggest problem is the delivery person, coupled with
            the very small mailboxes here. Pretty much everything gets folded in
            half and crammed into the box.

            I also have Allan's problem, I like an excuse to go to the Hobby shop
            and browse.

            Zane

            | http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |
          • robertfage@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , May 1, 2007
              May be slow across the pond, but it arrives in good condition...and I do not
              need a reason to visit the model shop (hobby shop)

              Bob Fage (in the UK)