Re: March/April Ztrack Now Available!

  • Allan Miller
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      Actually, Zane, I would suggest subscribing. Since it comes to you in
      an envelope, the USPS does a better job with Ztrack than it does with
      most publications. I have a pretty small mailbox (apartment type) and
      I've never received a copy in damaged condition.

      I receive three model railroading magazines by subscription--Ztrack,
      Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette, and the TCA Quarterly. All come
      in envelopes of one type or another, and all get into my hands in
      undamaged condition--or at least they have to this point. I buy the
      other railroad and model railroad publications that I read regularly
      at the local B&N because I kind of enjoy going there on a fairly
      regular basis and browsing through the books and other items.

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        Zane,

        Kalmbach Publishing handles all of our in store distribution. They should
        have our shipment by now. I would think next week or the following week you
        should see the issue. Enjoy!

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        www.ztrack.com

      • Don Avila
        Message 3 of 11 , May 1, 2007
          FWIW: Dealers were just getting Walthers catalogs yesterday, Monday
          4/30/07.

          > Zane,
          >
          > Kalmbach Publishing handles all of our in store distribution. They
          should
          > have our shipment by now. I would think next week or the following
          week you
          > should see the issue. Enjoy!
          >
          > Rob
          >
          > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          > Dublin, OH 43016
          > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          > www.ztrack.com

        • Jim O'Connell
          Message 4 of 11 , May 1, 2007
            Zane, I agree with Allen here. I went and looked at my past issues and
            couldn't find any evidence of mishandly by the USPS. I think the issue
            may be with your delivery person. All my stuff is always delivered to
            me in 'as new condition'.
            Cheers, Jim CCRR
          • Zane H. Healy
            Message 5 of 11 , May 1, 2007
              At 2:11 PM +0000 5/1/07, Jim O'Connell wrote:
              >Zane, I agree with Allen here. I went and looked at my past issues and
              >couldn't find any evidence of mishandly by the USPS. I think the issue
              >may be with your delivery person. All my stuff is always delivered to
              >me in 'as new condition'.
              > Cheers, Jim CCRR

              Trust me, the biggest problem is the delivery person, coupled with
              the very small mailboxes here. Pretty much everything gets folded in
              half and crammed into the box.

              I also have Allan's problem, I like an excuse to go to the Hobby shop
              and browse.

              Zane

              | http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |
            • robertfage@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , May 1, 2007
                May be slow across the pond, but it arrives in good condition...and I do not
                need a reason to visit the model shop (hobby shop)

                Bob Fage (in the UK)