MTL's New Releases -Loren's internet server is down...

  • Karin Svenson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      This is Karin speaking on behalf of Loren Snyder of "Z Train
      Things". His server, Charter.net, is down for the count and he has
      been unable to access the internet since Friday morning. He wants
      his customers to know that he will be back up and running as soon as
      Charter repairs his internet service. He is sorry for the
      inconvenience and I can assure you he is very frustrated with Charter
      at the moment. He mentioned something under his breath about a
      lynching!:-x

      If you need to contact him feel free to email me, Karin, and I will
      relay the message <karin@...> and I will be happy to do
      what I can to help. If you happen to want any of them please let us
      know ASAP because there are some very popular ones coming and they
      will go quickly. He says there will be a PS2 Hopper in Southern
      Pacific (in red lettering) and in two road numbers, Great Northern
      50' rib side box car w/ no roof walk, Penn Central 40' flat car, Rock
      Island GP35 two road numbers, and the Chehalis Western Log car SET,
      also scrap iron load #3, three pack.

      Thanks,
      Loren and Karin
    • Jim O'Connell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2007
        Hi Karen, Nothing worse than when a good man's server goes down. Seems
        to be a server issue over on Z Central Station right now. I wonder if
        Loren and ZCS use the same provider. Luckly Loren has you to help with
        these issues and everyone will be back on track shortly. Cheers, Jim
        CCRR