RE : Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Woah... GP9

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 28, 2007
      I do agree with you Reynard, even if I'm very happy with the forecoming SD40-2 which is one of my absolute preferred engines. But the next step for the maturity of Z scale will be indeed a #8 or #10 turnout. Furthermore, I should appreciate it with a prototypical straight track beyond frog on the diverging track.

      All this doesn't prevent myself from congratulating Micro-Trains for all that has been released these last years, especially the GP35s and the first brand of turnouts.

      Dom

      Reynard Wellman <micron@...> a écrit :

      At this point, I am more eager to see the large radius
      roadbed track and a #8 turnout than a new engine.

      .