Marklin 0-6-0 Coreless Motor

  • John Cubbin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2007
      In our "Coffee Break" feature this week, Ztrains.com is highlighting a
      motor replacement alternative for the Marklin 0-6-0 chassis using a
      coreless motor. Nigel Lawson, who runs the site offering this motor /
      companion resistor / shaft adapter, has just now posted 3 videos
      showing this motor in action. It appears very quiet and very smooth...
      no apparent cogging even at slow speeds.

      http://www.ztrains.com

      John Cubbin
      Ztrains.com