RE: [Z_Scale] Germany - here we come

  • John & Sue Bartolotto
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2007
      Dave,

      Have a great time! Wonderful country. Definitely all day at the Deutsches
      Museum. There are numerous hobby stores in Munich, just look them up in the
      hotel phone book when you get there. Email me at jsbart @ pjsnet1 . de
      offline for more info. Gas prices here are about $4 to $5 per gallon
      depending on the grade of gas you want to fill up with.

      John

      _____