RE: [Z_Scale] Re: MR Reviews MTL turnouts

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
      Mornin' Joe:

      Now you know it is bad at this end when I forgot to email you.

      Decisions, decisions on the stationeries - Thank you, kind sir for the
      info

      Nice write-up in the new Model Railroader for the turnouts and also the
      GP35 last fall plus track in Model RR News a few months ago plus their
      write-up on the Christmas set about two years ago. Maybe Z is beginning
      to make a dent in the market - I sure know it is hurting MY wallet. You
      notice Loren is sporting a fancy trailer?

      Don
      Akron, Ohio - USA