RE: [Z_Scale] Re: MR Reviews MTL turnouts

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
      Mornin' Joe:

      Now you know it is bad at this end when I forgot to email you.

      Decisions, decisions on the stationeries - Thank you, kind sir for the
      info

      Nice write-up in the new Model Railroader for the turnouts and also the
      GP35 last fall plus track in Model RR News a few months ago plus their
      write-up on the Christmas set about two years ago. Maybe Z is beginning
      to make a dent in the market - I sure know it is hurting MY wallet. You
      notice Loren is sporting a fancy trailer?

      Don
      Akron, Ohio - USA

      Looks like the DS52 and the DS51k1 are the two stationary decoders
      for that application.

      Cheers

      Joe_

    • Joe DAmato
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
        Hi Don,

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Don Avila" <d.f.avila@...> wrote:

        > Joe:
        >
        > Would you happen to know the Digitrax part number? [:p]
        >
        > ...don
        >
        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Thanks! Also we found out from Digitrax that their stationary
        > > controller will work on them as well.
        > >
        > > Cheers
        > >
        > > Joe
        > > MTL
        > >
        > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Meier" agentink_and_zfan@
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hello everyone:
        > > >
        > > > For those of you that enjoy reading the reviews of products,
        Model
        > > Railroader reviews the
        > > > MTL manual turnouts in the May 2007 issue (mine came today). I
        know
        > > that many of you
        > > > don't get MR so I thought you might be interested in case you
        stop
        > by
        > > a shop this weekend
        > > > and want to scan the review. The review is on page 86. It is a
        > > solid review stating that the
        > > > product meets the NMRA S-3.2 standard for Z-scale. Good job
        MTL!