Re: Cobble Stone

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 178 , Apr 2, 2007
      Google it. Hundreds of thousands of hits.

      Change the scale of your printer and print/edit what you need. I've
      done similar in rocks/block for bridge construction.

      ...don

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Hertel" <paulhertel@...> wrote:

      > I'm looking for a z scale pattern for cobble stones.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Happy Z'ing
      > Paul
      > Berger Meister, Hertzberg.
      > Car A
      > MidweZt HaulerZ
      > Belleville, IL
      > www.midwezthaulerz.com <blocked::http://www.midwezthaulerz.com>

    • Don
      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 24, 2012
        Ha, how true. A couple of years ago my wife and I took a number of AMTRAK long distance trips. EVERY trip had a few "kids" who just could not be bothered to look out the windows in some of the most scenic parts of the far west of United States. iPods, iPhones, laptops, games and more ruled the day(s).

        ...don