New Z scale kit

  • Chris Jessee
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 5:48 PM
      The Gold Dollar Saloon is typical of small bars found throughout the western U.S. and makes
      a great addition to your Z scale layout . Shipping mid-April 2007.

      See it and order here: http://www.kingmill.com/

      Designed with our revolutionary Kit-O-Mat software that lets you design your own model.

      Thanks,

      Chris Jessee
      chris.jessee@...
    • John & Sue Bartolotto
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 9:44 AM
        Chris,

        Excellent! Just ordered one. Thanks for jumping fully into the Z scale
        market! Please keep the new products coming!!

        Yours,

        John Bartolotto

        _____

        See it and order here: http://www.kingmill <http://www.kingmill.com/> .com/