Re: [Z_Scale] New Ztrains.com interview / Ztrains Store opens

  • David George
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      John,
      I've used David F's book from the beginning of my model train efforts.
      The definitive book on Scenery.

      Cordially,
      Mister Dave

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
        John, I to have used David Frary's book since I began model
        railroading. Some people like my scenery. Blame David. I have his
        2nd ed. Kalmbach right here. Thanks for the interviews. Cheers, Jim
        CCRR

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David George" <dgeorge24619@...>
        wrote:

        > John,
        > I've used David F's book from the beginning of my model train
        efforts.
        > The definitive book on Scenery.
        >
        > Cordially,
        > Mister Dave

      • Reynard Wellman
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
          Hello John,
          This is great news! First, I want to congratulate you on making
          the beautiful Art Deco abutments set available. The samples
          you sent me were used in my product photo for the new
          1083 Medium Pratt Truss Bridge:
          http://www.micronart.com/1083_Truss_Pratt.html
          And they also fit the 1081 Long Pratt Truss Bridge as you so
          elegantly modeled it for your customer Jürg Ruedi:
          http://www.micronart.com/1081LongPratt.html

          Also, I am very impressed with your complete description of
          these abutments on your new "Ztrains Store" page:
          http://www.ztrains.com/store/

          Between you and Loren, I have to thank you both for further
          enhancing the value of my new "Bridges Line" of products.
          I could not have successfully offered these products without
          your careful and precise manufacturing!

          Trains come and go but bridges are a lasting part of anyone's
          layout; a focal point for spectacular scenery and having
          beautifully detailed abutments is the foundation!

          Best regardZ,
          Reynard
          On Apr 1, 2007, at 4:27 PM, John Cubbin wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > At Ztrains we've just added a new Z Scale Guest online interview with
          > model railroad author Dave Frary. Dave wrote the scenery handbook,
          > "How To Build Realistic Model Railroad Scenery" as well as many other
          > model rail titles.
          >
          > http://www.ztrains.com
          >
          > In our weekly Coffee Break feature we highlight Dave's scenery guide
          > in a Google Book abridged version. Also... when you click on this
          > Coffee Break link, we have a little sneak peek from Micro-Trains Line
          > is store for you!
          >
          > In addition, we have finally opened up our own Ztrains Store. The
          > first product featured is our Art Deco bridge abutment set.
          >
          > Been a busy week here at Ztrains!
          >
          > John Cubbin
          > Ztrains.com
          > http://www.ztrains.com

        • John Cubbin
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
            Hi Reynard,

            Thank you for the nice words on my new Art Deco abutment set. I do
            believe that your brass and the stone abutments work very well
            together. I look forward to adding new stone pieces to compliment your
            designs as your "Bridges Line" expands.

            John Cubbin
            Ztrains.com
            http://www.ztrains.com