Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New Article for H0 and Z?

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 10:45 AM
      Hey Jim,

      I have a couple of African bees I'll gladly give you to make life
      interesting......
      Loren

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 10:58 AM
        Hey Reynard,
        Sign me up for a hive full.
        I'll send you the check the Tuesday after you finish the job .
        Cordially,
        Mister Dave

        Great news, I have three of them already finished!
        The bees will sell for $51.00 each... brass per bee = $1.00,
        + 2 hours stripe painting for each bee @ $25.00 per hr = $51.00.
        A healthy apiary colony consists of 30,000 to 60,000 bees
        not counting the queen. So your total per colony will be
        an average of 45,000 individuals x 51 = $2,295,000
        + $10.00 for the hive built and painted + $5.50 S&H =
        $2,295,015.50... oops, I made a mistake! You said that
        you plan to have a colony for each truss bridge that you
        bought, so that would be $4,590,025.50. I'll throw in two
        queens for free, since they are not much bigger than the
        workers.

        One question: Do you want drones with that?

        Feel free to use PayPal for your order.

        Best regardZZ
        Reynard

        Each apiary
        On Apr 1, 2007, at 7:06 AM, Jim O'Connell wrote:

        > Reynard, Great! Count me in for a few thousand bees when you get them
        > finished and ready for sale. I was thinking of a beehive on each of
        > the Pratts Truss Bridges I got from you. Cool! Can't wait. Let us all
        > know. Cheers, Jim CCRR

      • FT. Dewey
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1 3:16 PM
          Hey Reynard...
          Will you accept a hot check on an out of state non-existing bank?
          DEWEY