Re: [Z_Scale] New Article for H0 and Z?

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hello Reynard,

      > How did you find this information? We have been secretly working on
      > Z scale bees for an apiary kit for the past three years.

      I did read it on a website from Germany:

      http://home.wtnet.de/~kwuestermann/kai/

      there go to:

      Norddeutsche Eisenbahnnachrichten (above the picture)

      or in the menu on the left near the bottom:

      1.4.07: Bienen und Fliegen in H0

      only that the website talkes about mosquitoes from your company...

      Sorry that I did mix that up... ;-)))

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hey Jim,

        I have a couple of African bees I'll gladly give you to make life
        interesting......
        Loren

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
          Hey Reynard,
          Sign me up for a hive full.
          I'll send you the check the Tuesday after you finish the job .
          Cordially,
          Mister Dave

          Great news, I have three of them already finished!
          The bees will sell for $51.00 each... brass per bee = $1.00,
          + 2 hours stripe painting for each bee @ $25.00 per hr = $51.00.
          A healthy apiary colony consists of 30,000 to 60,000 bees
          not counting the queen. So your total per colony will be
          an average of 45,000 individuals x 51 = $2,295,000
          + $10.00 for the hive built and painted + $5.50 S&H =
          $2,295,015.50... oops, I made a mistake! You said that
          you plan to have a colony for each truss bridge that you
          bought, so that would be $4,590,025.50. I'll throw in two
          queens for free, since they are not much bigger than the
          workers.

          One question: Do you want drones with that?

          Feel free to use PayPal for your order.

          Best regardZZ
          Reynard

          Each apiary
          On Apr 1, 2007, at 7:06 AM, Jim O'Connell wrote:

          > Reynard, Great! Count me in for a few thousand bees when you get them
          > finished and ready for sale. I was thinking of a beehive on each of
          > the Pratts Truss Bridges I got from you. Cool! Can't wait. Let us all
          > know. Cheers, Jim CCRR

        • Reynard Wellman
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
            Hello Jim,

            Great news, I have three of them already finished!
            The bees will sell for $51.00 each... brass per bee = $1.00,
            + 2 hours stripe painting for each bee @ $25.00 per hr = $51.00.
            A healthy apiary colony consists of 30,000 to 60,000 bees
            not counting the queen. So your total per colony will be
            an average of 45,000 individuals x 51 = $2,295,000
            + $10.00 for the hive built and painted + $5.50 S&H =
            $2,295,015.50... oops, I made a mistake! You said that
            you plan to have a colony for each truss bridge that you
            bought, so that would be $4,590,025.50. I'll throw in two
            queens for free, since they are not much bigger than the
            workers.

            One question: Do you want drones with that?

            Feel free to use PayPal for your order.

            Best regardZZ
            Reynard

            Each apiary
            On Apr 1, 2007, at 7:06 AM, Jim O'Connell wrote:

            > Reynard, Great! Count me in for a few thousand bees when you get them
            > finished and ready for sale. I was thinking of a beehive on each of
            > the Pratts Truss Bridges I got from you. Cool! Can't wait. Let us all
            > know. Cheers, Jim CCRR

          • FT. Dewey
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
              Hey Reynard...
              Will you accept a hot check on an out of state non-existing bank?
              DEWEY