Re: New Article for H0 and Z?

  • Jim O'Connell
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
      Reynard, Great! Count me in for a few thousand bees when you get them
      finished and ready for sale. I was thinking of a beehive on each of
      the Pratts Truss Bridges I got from you. Cool! Can't wait. Let us all
      know. Cheers, Jim CCRR
    • Uwe Liermann
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hello Reynard,

        > How did you find this information? We have been secretly working on
        > Z scale bees for an apiary kit for the past three years.

        I did read it on a website from Germany:

        http://home.wtnet.de/~kwuestermann/kai/

        there go to:

        Norddeutsche Eisenbahnnachrichten (above the picture)

        or in the menu on the left near the bottom:

        1.4.07: Bienen und Fliegen in H0

        only that the website talkes about mosquitoes from your company...

        Sorry that I did mix that up... ;-)))

        --
        GreetingZ
        Uwe
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
          Hey Jim,

          I have a couple of African bees I'll gladly give you to make life
          interesting......
          Loren

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
            Hey Reynard,
            Sign me up for a hive full.
            I'll send you the check the Tuesday after you finish the job .
            Cordially,
            Mister Dave

            Great news, I have three of them already finished!
            The bees will sell for $51.00 each... brass per bee = $1.00,
            + 2 hours stripe painting for each bee @ $25.00 per hr = $51.00.
            A healthy apiary colony consists of 30,000 to 60,000 bees
            not counting the queen. So your total per colony will be
            an average of 45,000 individuals x 51 = $2,295,000
            + $10.00 for the hive built and painted + $5.50 S&H =
            $2,295,015.50... oops, I made a mistake! You said that
            you plan to have a colony for each truss bridge that you
            bought, so that would be $4,590,025.50. I'll throw in two
            queens for free, since they are not much bigger than the
            workers.

            One question: Do you want drones with that?

            Feel free to use PayPal for your order.

            Best regardZZ
            Reynard

            Each apiary
            On Apr 1, 2007, at 7:06 AM, Jim O'Connell wrote:

            > Reynard, Great! Count me in for a few thousand bees when you get them
            > finished and ready for sale. I was thinking of a beehive on each of
            > the Pratts Truss Bridges I got from you. Cool! Can't wait. Let us all
            > know. Cheers, Jim CCRR

          • Reynard Wellman
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
              Hello Jim,

              Great news, I have three of them already finished!
              The bees will sell for $51.00 each... brass per bee = $1.00,
              + 2 hours stripe painting for each bee @ $25.00 per hr = $51.00.
              A healthy apiary colony consists of 30,000 to 60,000 bees
              not counting the queen. So your total per colony will be
              an average of 45,000 individuals x 51 = $2,295,000
              + $10.00 for the hive built and painted + $5.50 S&H =
              $2,295,015.50... oops, I made a mistake! You said that
              you plan to have a colony for each truss bridge that you
              bought, so that would be $4,590,025.50. I'll throw in two
              queens for free, since they are not much bigger than the
              workers.

              One question: Do you want drones with that?

              Feel free to use PayPal for your order.

              Best regardZZ
              Reynard

              Each apiary
              On Apr 1, 2007, at 7:06 AM, Jim O'Connell wrote:

              > Reynard, Great! Count me in for a few thousand bees when you get them
              > finished and ready for sale. I was thinking of a beehive on each of
              > the Pratts Truss Bridges I got from you. Cool! Can't wait. Let us all
              > know. Cheers, Jim CCRR

            • FT. Dewey
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
                Hey Reynard...
                Will you accept a hot check on an out of state non-existing bank?
                DEWEY