E 69

  • Jens Wimmel
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hello Z-friends

      Yesterday a masterpiece of craftmanship arrived in switzerland.
      The little german E-loco E 69 from Z-Modellbau Andreas Scheibe
      http://www.z-modellbau.de/ runs and looks really fantastic!

      Big picture:
      http://www.zettzeit.ch/Aktuell-Dateien/E69.jpg

      Prototype information:
      http://www.worldrailfans.info/Articles/Europe/GE69.shtml

      Regards,

      Jens

      www.zettzeit.ch
    • Ralph.Scott
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 4, 2007
        Just what I was looking for! how well does it run? only 2 axles
        Ralph

      • Jens Wimmel
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 4, 2007
          Ralph,
          the loco runs great, much better as expected!
          Power Pickup like a Maerklin 3-axle but not half of the Vmax.
          The gearbox has a reduction of 88:1, slowest running ist no problem.

          Jens

        • MOFWCABOOSE@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 4, 2007
            And now for the $69 dollar question: how do I get one?

            John C. La Rue, Jr.
            Bonita Springs, FL

          • Uwe Liermann
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 5, 2007
              Hello John,

              > And now for the $69 dollar question: how do I get one?

              the link to the website of the manufacturer:

              http://www.z-modellbau.de/

              --
              GreetingZ
              Uwe
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 5, 2007
                John,
                here's the email address:
                service@...

                Andreas and his daughter, she recieves all emails, are speaking english.

                Jens