RE: [Z_Scale] Anybody Know where to get the 36" Flexible z track?

  • Larry Card
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30 7:40 PM
      >Subject: [Z_Scale] Anybody Know where to get the 36" Flexible z track?

      As far as I know, there are only 12 and 24 inch lengths. MicroTrains makes
      12 inch lengths and Peco makes 24 inch lengths.
      V/R
      Larry P. Card
      Franklinton NC

      5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
      quotes - *Terms
      https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910