Re: Deck Girder Bridge

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 29, 2007
      Looks REAL NICE !!

      Didn't I see a photo like this a few weeks ago ?? [wink]

      ...don

      > Hello Zeds,
      >
      > I have a sketch for a Deck Girder Bridge that you might look at.
      > The bridge might become available this Summer or earlier, I'll
      > let you know. Meanwhile, you can let me know if this would fit
      > in with your layout plans. It is exactly 4.312" long.
      >
      > Go to : http://www.micronart.com/Deck_Girder_Sketch.html
      >

      > Thanks!
      > Reynard

    • non
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 29, 2007
        I like the artwork of the Deck Girder Bridge.
        Aaron

        > Hello Zeds,
        >
        > I have a sketch for a Deck Girder Bridge that you might look at.
        > The bridge might become available this Summer or earlier, I'll
        > let you know. Meanwhile, you can let me know if this would fit
        > in with your layout plans. It is exactly 4.312" long.
        >
        > Go to : http://www.micronart.com/Deck_Girder_Sketch.html
        >

        > Thanks!
        > Reynard

      • Jim O'Connell
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 29, 2007
          Reynard, Good work. This bridge will be another valuable addition to
          your ever growing Z line of products. Well done. Cheers, Jim CCRR

        • robertfage@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 29, 2007
            I certainly would have a couple of these to go with my other bridge I got
            from you.

            Bob Fage (in the UK)

          • Reynard Wellman

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 29, 2007
                Hello Don,
                You may very well have. Personally I've been looking
                at so many deck bridges lately my eyes are getting blurry!
                But this is the first posted drawing based image.
                This work is a lot closer than you might think.

                Reynard
                On Mar 29, 2007, at 10:26 AM, Don Avila wrote:

                > Looks REAL NICE !!
                >
                > Didn't I see a photo like this a few weeks ago ?? [wink]
                >
                > ...don
                >
                > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Reynard Wellman <micron@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hello Zeds,
                > >
                > > I have a sketch for a Deck Girder Bridge that you might look at.
                > > The bridge might become available this Summer or earlier, I'll
                > > let you know. Meanwhile, you can let me know if this would fit
                > > in with your layout plans. It is exactly 4.312" long.
                > >
                > > Go to : http://www.micronart.com/Deck_Girder_Sketch.html
                > >

                > > Thanks!
                > > Reynard

              • ronaldjhurley
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 29, 2007
                  Whoa Reynard.... Looks very exciting to me. I think I can fit at least 3 in! Consider it a
                  pre-order! ron

                  > Hello Zeds,
                  >
                  > I have a sketch for a Deck Girder Bridge that you might look at.
                  > The bridge might become available this Summer or earlier, I'll
                  > let you know. Meanwhile, you can let me know if this would fit
                  > in with your layout plans. It is exactly 4.312" long.
                  >
                  > Go to : http://www.micronart.com/Deck_Girder_Sketch.html
                  >

                  > Thanks!
                  > Reynard

                • Reynard Wellman
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 29, 2007
                    Hello Bob,
                    Gee, this is a crude sketch. Wait till you see photos of the
                    real thing! Thanks for your enthusiastic endorsement, I'll
                    take two or three of these for my ad photos as well.

                    http://www.micronart.com/Deck_Girder_Sketch.html

                    Best regardZ,

                    Reynard
                    On Mar 29, 2007, at 12:02 PM, robertfage@... wrote:

                    > I certainly would have a couple of these to go with my other bridge
                    > I got
                    > from you.
                    >
                    > Bob Fage (in the UK)

                  • Alpaslan Ertungealp
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 30, 2007
                      plenty to arrive at my address too.
                      great idea.
                      thanks
                      alp
                      > Whoa Reynard.... Looks very exciting to me. I think I can fit at least 3
                      > in! Consider it a
                      > pre-order! ron
                      >

                      >> Hello Zeds,
                      >>
                      >> I have a sketch for a Deck Girder Bridge that you might look at.
                      >> The bridge might become available this Summer or earlier, I'll
                      >> let you know. Meanwhile, you can let me know if this would fit
                      >> in with your layout plans. It is exactly 4.312" long.
                      >>
                      >> Go to : http://www.micronart.com/Deck_Girder_Sketch.html
                      >>

                      >> Thanks!
                      >> Reynard

                    • Scott A. Whitmire
                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 3 9:34 PM
                        That's a beautiful piece of work! I'm sure I can find space for one
                        on some layout somewhere. I was planning to scratch build *all*
                        of my structures, but I can make room for one kit :-)

                        At 3/29/2007 02:21 PM, you wrote:
                        >Hello Zeds,
                        >
                        >I have a sketch for a Deck Girder Bridge that you might look at.
                        >The bridge might become available this Summer or earlier, I'll
                        >let you know. Meanwhile, you can let me know if this would fit
                        >in with your layout plans. It is exactly 4.312" long.
                        >
                        >Go to : http://www.micronart.com/Deck_Girder_Sketch.html
                        >

                        >Thanks!
                        >Reynard

                        Scott Whitmire