Re: [Z_Scale] Z-Track Magazine arrive this side of the pond

  • Zane H. Healy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2007
      At 5:06 AM -0400 3/26/07, robertfage@... wrote:
      >It has arrived at last.. seems to have come to the UK in a bulk delivery
      >then it had a 2nd class delivery affixed... no wonder it takes for ever.. it
      >could swim over here faster. At least it has arrived and I can now
      >see what it
      >was you were all going on about a couple of weeks ago.
      >
      >Bob Fage (in the UK)

      If it makes you feel better, I just got my copy last Thursday, but I
      don't have a subscription, and picked it up from the local store.

      I'd like to get a subscription from what I've seen of the two copies
      I've picked up, but will likely continue to buy it from the local
      shop. That way our postman doesn't destroy it to fit it into our box.

      I've barely had time to read it. :^(

      Zane

      | http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |