Eyes Starting To Go, Need To Move Up in Scale!!!

  • Jerry Salamon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      Hi All,

      The eyes are not what they used to be!
      I am looking at moving up a scale.
      I have four Marklin locos and about 14 cars to
      get rid of.
      I will keep my Micro-trains in Z-scale to have in the background
      for depth of field.
      If you go to the link below, you can see three of the Marklin loco's.
      No very reasonable offer declined.
      I will post more pic's of the cars later.
      If anyone is interested, e-mail me off site.
      jjsalamon@...

      Jerry