ITEMS FOR SALE by Bob Fage

  • robertfage@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      If anyone is interested I have the following items for sale.

      I am happy to accept Paypal or we can work something out I am sure.

      The items are all in the United Kingdom and would be posted by secure post.

      All are Marklin (I am now only running MT and AZL) all have Marklin
      couplings all are as new. If you are interested please contact me direct off site at
      _robertfage@..._ (mailto:robertfage@...)

      Marklin 8808 issued about July 1988 - New York Central System - steam loco
      and tender orange type box $140.00 with paperwork

      Marklin 8862 issued Dec 1984 - F7 Amtrak with the catcher and paperwork
      $95.00

      Marklin 8861 F7 Southern Pacific with catcher and paperwork $95.00

      Marklin 8863 F7 Burlington Northern with catcher and paperwork (plastic type
      box) $95.00

      Marklin 88490 GG1 Pennsylvania in the black box, last years issue. $240.00

      Marklin 88602 F7 A & B Baltimore and Ohio issued June 1999. $199.00

      Postage to the USA will be US $ 14.50 for a single item - will combine
      postage if more than one item purchased. All items are sent by signed for on
      delivery air mail post, tracked and insured to value.

      All the above are in good order and running.

      Bob Fage (in the UK)