Re: Trade?

  • Steven Lattimore
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2007
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Joe DAmato" <shipsure2003@...> wrote:

      > Hey guys and gals. I need a couple of the marklin Z US Passenger cars
      > for a project and am willing to trade one of my GP-35's for it. I have
      > UP and Santa Fe, not sure of the numbers, but they run. The cars can
      > be beaten and battered and missing parts, I am most interested in the
      > shell, so if trucks are missing that's ok. I have the dome car, but
      > need two or three of the others.
      >
      > Let me know
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Joe
      > MTL

      Dear Joe,
      I while back I picked up the Marklin set (from Glen and Sandy Stiska), to use
      some of the cars for an SP "Starlight." I need the diner, sleeper, and baggage,
      but you are welcome to the coach and observation, as well as the dome.
      They are in mint condition except that they have been repainted silver.
      Steve Lattimore