being its slow

  • thomasc600
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007
      soon bill returns next few days or sooner take pictures my pager motor
      power goose and reworked marklin crane with interchange lattice
      boom so new boom use a front loader dipper bucket or a clam shell
      bucket that can be opened or closed.the clam is a tad over sized to be
      made operntional.took 5 1/2 inch tiny pins and lots touchy drilling in
      flat evergreen plastic