Re: [Z_Scale] Re: C&FW Transfer Caboose

  • Robert Toole
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      Thom,
      I just reviewed your Photo section, all 87 pictures. What is the length of the modular layout from GTE Nov 06? How many sections?
      Thanks
      Robert
      HemetBahn, Zo Cal

      Thomas Welsch <rvn20012000@...> wrote:
      That's a nice caboose, Thom

      BUT can you do it in G scale?????

      > I just finished a transfer caboose for the C&FW Railroad. I
      modified a
      > MTL caboose and mounted it on a MTL flatcar.
      >
      > The pics can be found here.
      >
      > <http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rvn20012000/photo/294928804256024453/1>
      > <http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rvn20012000/photo/294928804256052937/0>
      >
      > Enjoy the pics!
      >
      > Thom Welsch

    • Thomas Welsch
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
        Hi Robert,
        The modular layout at GTE Nov 06 was 12 feet long. It's 4 modules long,
        2 each 2ft X 4ft modules and 2 each 2ft X 2ft end modules.

        I hope you enjoyed the photos.
        Thanks for asking,
        Thom