Re: microtrains line on marklin track

  • Jeff Merill
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 1, 2007
      Well we haven't seen that. We have numerous Marklin locos
      (Mikado/Pacific steams and F7's) that we run over 130' of MTL flex
      and Peter Wright's turnouts with no problems. Most run for 8 hours
      at shows. Just wipe the track clean before each day's runs. (don't
      use abrasives, just Rail Zip and wipe again after [follow Rail Zip
      instructions - do not leave on track] )

      SF Bay Area Z

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Alan <alan@...> wrote:

      > On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:00:30 EST
      > robertfage@... wrote:
      >
      > > We do it all the time. ???? trust Lorne to be doing it all the
      time.... yes
      > > I agree you can run them on each others track.
      >
      > Some Marklin does not run well on Microtrains track.

    • Alan
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 1, 2007
        On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 19:20:19 -0000
        "Jeff Merill" <sj-baz-man@...> wrote:

        > Well we haven't seen that. We have numerous Marklin locos
        > (Mikado/Pacific steams and F7's) that we run over 130' of MTL flex
        > and Peter Wright's turnouts with no problems.

        Wright turnouts not MTL ones - its the MTL turnouts the reports were all
        about.

        Alan