C&FW Transfer Caboose

  • Thomas Welsch
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 1:59 AM
      GreetingZ Group,

      I just finished a transfer caboose for the C&FW Railroad. I modified a
      MTL caboose and mounted it on a MTL flatcar.

      The pics can be found here.

      <http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rvn20012000/photo/294928804256024453/1>
      <http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rvn20012000/photo/294928804256052937/0>

      Enjoy the pics!

      Thom Welsch
    • Thomas Welsch
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 7:12 PM
        That's a nice caboose, Thom

        BUT can you do it in G scale?????

        > I just finished a transfer caboose for the C&FW Railroad. I
        modified a
        > MTL caboose and mounted it on a MTL flatcar.
        >
        > The pics can be found here.
        >
        > <http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rvn20012000/photo/294928804256024453/1>
        > <http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rvn20012000/photo/294928804256052937/0>
        >
        > Enjoy the pics!
        >
        > Thom Welsch

      • Robert Toole
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1 7:43 PM
          Thom,
          I just reviewed your Photo section, all 87 pictures. What is the length of the modular layout from GTE Nov 06? How many sections?
          Thanks
          Robert
          HemetBahn, Zo Cal

          Thomas Welsch <rvn20012000@...> wrote:
          That's a nice caboose, Thom

          BUT can you do it in G scale?????

          > I just finished a transfer caboose for the C&FW Railroad. I
          modified a
          > MTL caboose and mounted it on a MTL flatcar.
          >
          > The pics can be found here.
          >
          > <http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rvn20012000/photo/294928804256024453/1>
          > <http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rvn20012000/photo/294928804256052937/0>
          >
          > Enjoy the pics!
          >
          > Thom Welsch

        • Thomas Welsch
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2 2:08 AM
            Hi Robert,
            The modular layout at GTE Nov 06 was 12 feet long. It's 4 modules long,
            2 each 2ft X 4ft modules and 2 each 2ft X 2ft end modules.

            I hope you enjoyed the photos.
            Thanks for asking,
            Thom