Re: [Z_Scale] Re: G Scale

  • Thomas Creighton Sr
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2007
      of coarse you can do what I did, that is build a g guage layout then take MTL N guage and set it up in the backyard of one of the farmer buildingS and have G figures riding the N boxcars and then take your Z trains and build a minature garden Z scale layout with G scale figures running it. Try it you will like it! MODEL TRAINS ARE A DISEASE WITH ONLY ONE CURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!