Re: Photo's, Something Good for a Change!!!

  • Glen Chenier
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
      Yup, just a few minutes ago when I looked those amazing crossing
      gates. Was going to comment on photos space but you beat me tuit.
      Also noticed Files section is enlarged too. Yeehaw and Durn! Could
      have kept those older photo albums.

      So the only thing left to comment on is the crossing gates. Two
      years in development and not willing to settle for anything
      substandard. Patience and perseverance = perfection.
      Congratulations on another fine product from ChooChooTerrain!

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@...>
      wrote:

      > Did anyone notice that Yahoo actually did something good? I just
      noticed that Yahoo increased our group's photo storage capacity from
      30mb to 100mb, the same is true of the files section as well. Cheers,

      > Michael Hilliard

    • Don Avila
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@...> wrote:

        > Did anyone notice that Yahoo actually did something good? I just
        noticed that Yahoo increased our group's photo storage capacity from
        30mb to 100mb, the same is true of the files section as well. Cheers,

        > Michael Hilliard

        A little late after so many good photos were discarded.
      • Michael Hilliard
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
          Unfortunetly, I'm not aware of previous notice being given from Yahoo, for that matter, I haven't seen any notice at all, even now. Just had to discover it for ourselves.

          Michael