Re: IM-1 Container Forklift & Grabber

  • loren snyder
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2007
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "John Mui" <jmui@...> wrote:

      May a make couple suggestion. See it you can design a hole in the
      body to accept one of Radio Shacks rare earth magnets. Use the magnets
      to give enough pull down weigh when using another magnet bury in the
      layout.
      > John

      John,
      You will find much better magnets, (and stronger ones) at this
      site..... http://www.kjmagnetics.com/ They come in all shapes and
      sizes and they make some very nice small ones of differing shapes

      I'm using these on my highway project.

      Jim doesn't need to make a hole in the bottom, just use a little CA or
      other adhesive to attach it to the bottom of the vehicle. Just a
      suggestion.