Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Bill Kronenberger Photos

  • Geoffrey H Wathen
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2007
      Just to reiterate a previous offer, any time you want to have a photo
      album preserved elsewhere, I'm happy to host it on my website. Food
      for thought...

      Best,
      Geoff.

      On Feb 3, 2007, at Sat,Feb 3,7:03 PM, Glen Chenier wrote:

      > Thanks for the clarify. i really hate to delete photos, but Yahoo
      > photo space is getting tight again and no choice. 2004 photos are
      > now deleted (gained from 93% to 90% space), was going to delete a
      > page of 2005 and saw LogoZ and Track Plans albums and stopped
      > deleting. I can't check all albums for content, but these two albums
      > are keepers IMHO.
      >
      > So another 24 hours delay, If anyone wishes to preserve a 2005 album
      > for whatever reason email me and say so. Otherwise tomorrow night
      > 2005 photo deletion will happen except for the timeless LogoZ and
      > TrackPlans. Doing this to all those beautiful modelling photos makes
      > me feel like a miserable old S.O.B. but no choice if new photos are
      > to be possible.

    • Chadrick Morris
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2007
        Hello All,

        We are working towards pad printing the cars so the lettering will have the same appearance as the current printed letters and to save the effort to put decals on all the cars.

        Two more generous donations are on the way in.
        Lajos Thek has given $250.00 for the cause.
        Ron Hurley has also donated to the cause.
        Please thank these two fine gentlemen.

        Lajos has also offered his services to do the artwork for the lettering to be pad printed on the cars. A local train club member here in Houston is in the business of pad printing and we will be talking with him for the actual printing of the cars. Be nice to have the work done local. But we also will be in contact with the manufacturer to see about having the cars printed up at the factory.

        Have a good evening.

        Regards,
        Chad Bryan