Re: [Z_Scale] Load for Bill K. Commemorative Car

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 2, 2007
      Even though Hay Bothers will be supplying the loads for the commemorative
      cars, I wanted to thank Randy Brown for his generous offer. I also would like
      to extend thanks to everyone that has offered their time and/or financial
      support to this endeavor. It demonstrates, once again, the feeling of community
      in Z-Scale. Not just the friends and Colleagues of Bill, but also our loyal
      and supportive manufacturers. This, to me, is the best part of Z-Scale.
      Dan S.

      In a message dated 1/30/2007 10:09:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      asmtrains@... writes:

      Hi,
      I would like to join, you all, in honoring Bill K. for his efforts on
      behalf of Z Scale.

      Should you decide to go with Uncle Will's hopper, as the
      commemorative car, I would be willing to donate the needed ore loads.

      Although I don't currently market any loads, I have been thinking
      about doing so and this load whould be just as good as any to start
      with.
      I will need to get one of these cars so I can create a proper master.
      I will also need time to get the car, create the master, make molds,
      etc.

      Can you tell me which car it is exactly (road name doesn't matter)
      and where can I purchase this car??

      Thanks,
      Randy Brown
      (Formerly Arrowhead Scale Models)